"Even If You Hate Cooking"
Eat A Healthy, Low-Cal Dinner Without Cooking
Here are some good and easy ideas for those of you who don't want to cook:
- #1 - Smoothie made with soy or skim milk, frozen fruit and wheat germ...
or you can opt for a good vitamin fortified, meal replacement shake.
- #2 - Smallest fast-food burger (with mustard and ketchup, no mayo)
and a no-cal beverage.
Then at home, have an apple or baby carrots.
- #3 - Peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread with a glass of 1
percent milk (or soy milk) with an apple.
- #4 - Precooked chicken strips and microwaved frozen broccoli topped
with Parmesan cheese.
- #5 - Healthy frozen entree' with a salad and a glass of 1 percent
- #6 - Scramble eggs in a nonstick skillet (I know I said "no
cooking" but this is really quick). Pop some asparagus in the microwave,
and add whole wheat toast. If your cholesterol levels are normal, you
can have seven eggs a week.
- #7 - A bag of frozen vegetables heated in the microwave, topped
with 2 tablespoons of chopped nuts.
- #8 - Pre-bagged salad (wash thoroughly) topped with canned tuna,
grape tomatoes, shredded reduced-fat cheese and low-cal Italian dressing.
- #9 - Keep lean sandwich fixings on hand: whole wheat bread, sliced turkey, reduced-fat cheese, tomatoes, mustard with horseradish.
More Fast, Healthy Meals: a can of good soup; cereal, fruit and fat-free milk; a veggie sandwich from Subway; pre-cut fruit salad and yogurt.
Source: Mona TopTVWorkouts.com