Late Night Binging
"Conquer It Now"
Stop Late Night Binging
Get those late night refrigerator raids under control with these helpful tips:
- Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A large majority of
people who struggle with night eating skip meals or don't eat balanced meals
during the day.
This is a major setup for overeating a night.
- Eat in the kitchen (or dining area), sitting down at the table.
- Eat without engaging in any other simultaneous activity.
No reading, watching TV, or sitting at the computer.
- Drink cold, unsweetened raspberry tea. It tastes great and it
will keep your mouth busy.
- Brush your teeth right after dinner to remind you: No more food for the rest of the evening.
Source: Mona TopTVWorkouts.com