"Is it controlling you?"
How To Control A Raging Sweet Tooth
You can cause those pesky urges to vanish by addressing them with great alternatives:
- Once in a while have a lean, mean salad for lunch or dinner, and
save the meal's calories for a full dessert.
- Eat more fruit. A person who gets enough fruit into their
diet doesn't have a raging sweet tooth.
- Eat your sweets, just eat them smart! Carve out about 150
calories per day for your favorite sweet.
That amounts to about an ounce of chocolate, half a modest slice of cake, or 1/2 cup of regular ice cream.
- Strike a balance when you feel you need a very sweet treat every
night. Allow yourself healthy choices balanced with some free will, for
example, compromise with low-fat ice cream and fruit or fruit with a dollop of
- Try two weeks without sweets. It will amaze you how your cravings will vanish.
Smart Sweets: sugar-free hot cocoa, frozen red grapes, fudgsicles, sugar-free gum, nutri-grain chocolate fudge twists, tootsie rolls, hard candy.
Source: Mona TopTVWorkouts.com